Sunday, February 8, 2015

It's electrifying!

Well progress is definitely being made. What needed to happen this past week was demo and we were able to get that done even with Reo being so sick! That pour guy! We had to have all the demo done for Saturday 2/7 because we had the help of my brother in law, who is pretty handy especially when it comes to electrical stuff! It's way easier to work on outlets and lighting when there isn't anything in the kitchen and we already have to do drywall work. The kitchen had a total of 3 outlets...and that is just not enough for me! Plus we also needed to change the location for our 220 volt for the stove and change the location of a light so I can have a pendant light over my sink. We are now going to add 7 outlets to the kitchen. No more power strips yay!! 
The rest of these are coming out! 
All I have is a kitchen sink! 
That's a whole lot of wires! 
Yes we are letting Wylee help! 
Yay! Who knew I would get so excited for some outlets?  

Admiring accomplishments! See my stove behind him, that's where we moved it to! 

New location for the fridge! 

Today we will tackle moving the vent for the microwave hood, more outlets, and hopefully start some drywall work! 

No comments:

Post a Comment