Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Day 2

Today sucked! Well I knew I wouldn't be as productive today because Kenley has preschool on Tuesday mornings, plus we had a bunch of errands to do afterwards. My agenda was to rip up the old flooring. Well just the first layer of linoleum because we aren't sure if the base layer has asbestos. Not sure what kind of glue they used, but it was still holding strong! Let's just say flooring was a bust! Unfortunately I have a very very sick husband who came home from work sick. Here is what was accomplished tonight. 
That's the yellow flooring that had to go! Unfortunately most of it is still here since it is crazy stuck down! 

Next was time for this horrible cabinet to go! 
This bad boy needed to come down!!  

And this too!! 

There it is... GONE! And one big mess! 


Still have somewhat of a functional kitchen! Which makes me happy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment