Saturday, October 4, 2014

Day 4...more paint and carpet removal


Today is all about finishing up projects so the movers can move our stuff in and we can live in it! On the agenda: flooring and painting!

I finished painting the master bedroom so we can finally rip up the carpet. 


Freshly painted and now the moment of truth! It's unnerving pulling up carpet because you don't know what you will find underneath. The hardwood looked great under the edges where we pulled up the carpet, but you just don't know until it's up! Ready, set, GO! 
That's the pad that is crumbling and super NASTY!!! 

My sweet father in law ripped up the tacks and Pauline pulled up staples. Uncle Nash played with the kids so they stayed out of our way! :)

So pretty with the paint. Once again.... LOVE Behr Marquee paint! 1 quart! Peppery is the color and I LOVE IT! I don't know why, but in this house I went darker than I ever have!


Now onto Kenley's room. Pauline and I got started on the painting. We did the accent wall in pink and painted the trim. The rest of the walls were in pretty great shape, so we left them. 

Love those floors! Seriously! 

Here is the progress on the floors in the living room. Coming right along! Reo stayed to get the rest of the flooring done while I took the kids home. Now onto Gillette to have the movers get our stuff. 



Onto Sheridan....

No comments:

Post a Comment